§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
- With this data protection statement we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be personally related to a person, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
- Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Zweckverband Landeswasserversorgung, Schuetzenstr. 4, 70182 Stuttgart, email@example.com (see our imprint). You can contact our data security officer, Mr. Thomas Reimann at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address: beratergruppe:Leistungen PartGmbB, Rüppurrer Str. 4, 76137 Karlsruhe.
- When you contact us via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context once the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing in case statutory retention obligations exist.
- In the event that we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
- We do not intend to transfer your personal data to a country outside the European Union or an international organisation. Due to the technical structure of the Internet, however, it cannot be excluded that the retrieval of data from our website may take a route outside the European Union.
- Unless otherwise stated in the following text, you are not obliged to provide personal data.
§ 2 Your rights
- You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to limitation of processing,
- Right of opposition to the processing,
- Right to portability of data.
- In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 (1) (f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard disk associated with the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are intended to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. In this way, your device can be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Data privacy statement when contacting us via e-mail or letter
- If you contact us via by e-mail or letter, we will only process your personal data to the extent. The processing is necessary to fulfil our tasks as a long-distance water supplier, which are of public interest (Art. 6 para. 1 (1) (e) GDPR), and only if you have consented to the data processing (Art. 6 para. 1 (a) GDPR), and to the extent necessary for the processing with regard to initiation, justification, content design or amendment of a legal relationship between you and us (Art. 6 para. 1 (b) GDPR) or another legal norm permits such processing.
- Your personal data will remain with us until you revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after processing your request has been completed). Mandatory statutory provisions - in particular retention periods under tax, budget and commercial law - remain unaffected.
- Your rights as a person affected by data processing are set out in the preceding sections of this data privacy statement.
When collecting personal data in the course of establishing contacts with you, we are obliged to provide you with mandatory data protection information in accordance with Articles 12 and 13 GDPR. This information is provided at www.lw-online.de/toolbar/datenschutz.
Data privacy statement for lw-online.de, lw-online.ris-portal.de and audio/video conferences and any other ways of contacting us.